Monday, October 11, 2010

Why I love GOOP

After watching her on TV one night, I subscribed to Gwyneth Paltrow's newsletter from http://www.goop.com/.  At first I was a bit wary. What would a mega star have to say that would be of any importance to the average person?  But its actually quite good.

What I find refreshing is that all of her information is just that - information.  She discusses the things she likes - favorite food blogs is the latest topic, but there is everything from fitness to travel and fashion.  When I went to Barcelona, I checked out some of her suggestions on where to eat the best tapas.  Thanks to her posts on fashion I am now a fan of Topshop.  And because she sent a free video, I am starting Tracy Anderson's 30 Day Method a week from today. 

She shares her experiences and her thoughts without delving too deeply or trying too hard (and really, why would she have to?)  

In short, check it out.  Regardless of whether you become a loyal follower (such as myself) or an occasional reader, GOOP won't steer you wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment