Monday, January 10, 2011

DFW Pug Rescue & Wine! Two of my favorite things!

I recently learned that DFW Pug Rescue has its own wine!  You can check it out here:

http://www.benefitwines.com/dfw_s/211.htm?Click=1424

Who wouldn't want wine with pugs on the labels?  I know I want one of each. A portion of the proceeds goes to benefit pug rescue.
I have been a pug owner since I was in 2nd grade and I love this breed.  They are such sweet dogs and funny to boot.  I currently have 3 - Iris, Cactus Jack and Beans.  They make me smile everyday. 

Info on DFW Pug Rescue:
"Dallas Fort Worth Pug Rescue Club is the largest pug rescue organization in the United States and has rescued and placed over 5,000 huggable, squeezable, absolutely adorable pugs — we rescue approximately 10 pugs a week.


We rescue ALL pugs regardless of age or medical condition. Since we rescue ALL pugs, our veterinary care is our biggest on-going expense and we average approximately $150,000 a year in veterinary expenses. This amount is after our veterinary care clinics provide deep discounts. 100% of all funds donated to DFW Pug Rescue are used to pay for Veterinary care."

No comments:

Post a Comment