Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Project Pugway - August 27th, 2011 - 11-2 pm

Time for DFW Pug Rescue's Project Pugway!

I'm very excited to be a part of this event.  We will have a few local celeb's participating as well as a bake sale and silent auction - all benefiting pug rescue.  This organization is committed to taking in every pug - regardless of health issues or age.  Their mission is "No Pug Left Behind."  I have been a fan of this breed since I was a little girl and my parents bought me my first pug, Violet.   They're such fun, comical dogs.  Jacob and I laugh at ours pretty much every day.

This is not a pug exclusive event.  All dogs are welcome (on a leash of course).  I'm thinking Cactus Jack and Beans MF are going to be modeled by Jacob - although he doesn't know it yet.  Come out,  have a good time and support the pugs!  I hope to see you there!

For more info on Pugs and a history of the breed, check out the featured article by City +Country Pets  

No comments:

Post a Comment