Monday, February 13, 2012

Random Acts of Kindness Week

"You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

I've been thinking about this topic a lot.  I recently started following another Lesley's Blog wherein she discussed this very thing.  (Thanks for the inspiration, Lesley!)  A friend of hers decided to do random acts of kindness to celebrate her birthday - one act of kindness for every year of her life.  I loved the idea.   I am reminded of this again when I saw on Twitter today that this is Random Acts of Kindness Week (Feb 13 - 19). 

At a time when its easy for me to be caught up in all my own business, I want to challenge myself to work on at least 5 random acts of kindness a day.  I truly believe kindness sends positive energy out into the universe and is good for the soul.

To challenge yourself and get ideas, visit:


No comments:

Post a Comment