Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012

Well this year is coming to a close....rather quickly - just a few hours left.  It has been really fantastic.  I had a lovely wedding surrounded by my closest family and friends and traveled with my new husband to Ireland to explore the country of our ancestors.  I'm looking forward to even more good things in the coming year.  Rather than resolutions, I have been trying to think of a theme for this next year.  I have a couple but I think the main one is going to be "Living Clean in 2013."

For me this means dumping a few bad habits and being more aware of my family's economic and environmental footprint.  I want to simplify things around here.  This  also means cleaning up and cleaning out a lot of the old and/or unnecessary things in my life.  I'm excited for what the future holds and hope you all have a blessed and prosperous new year!



Photo from http://dallaspugrescue.blogspot.com/ - Donate today to help pugs in need!

No comments:

Post a Comment