Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tracy Anderson Method: Sequence 3

Soreness isn't really the proper word to describe the way my body is feeling.  I am sore but its so much more than that...  I guess when Tracy says you will have "flu-like" symptoms from her workout she is right.  At least this is how I feel after the first two days of Sequence 3.  The muscles that are normally hanging out, enjoying the ride have been woken up and told to get to work.  And they are protesting.  BIG TIME.

But I believe the results are good.  Here's where I messed up:  I didn't weigh myself before I started.  I don't even own a scale (a bad thing I think).  But I do know how my clothes fit before and I know how they fit now and let me say, things are looking up.  Plus, my body feels stronger. 

I did get a semi-compliment from a loved one on my complexion as well.  I was told that I looked sort of glowing - not my usual drunken red color.  (nice compliment, eh?) I don't know if that is from the work out or the fact that instead of rolling in after a night of drinking and passing out, I now actually have the time to wash my face and put on moisturizer before going to bed.  I'm thinking the latter. 

So I have 9 more days on the program.  4 more days of eating regular food.  Then I start the dreaded "cleanse" of pureed mess.  We'll see how that goes.  I have the feeling that the last five days I'm going to be more cranky than usual. 

I will be so glad to have a cup of coffee or some tea.  Or a glass of wine.  But for now, I'm off to have my breakfast of mango and ice water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment