Thursday, December 9, 2010

Post 30 day Tracy Anderson Method bootcamp

I've got news.  It works.  No, really - it does.  But here's the real kicker, it only works if YOU work at it.  And believe me it is very hard work. 

Here's the deal afterward....if you are going to do the 30 day boot camp you will end up with these amazing results.  But of course you cannot go back to old eating habits and no exercise and expect to look great.  So far I have continued the workouts although not as intense.  And I would say my eating habits are about 80% good, 20% bad. 

For me, I feel like I have about 10 lbs to go before I will be at my very best.  So this week I started again with no alcohol, only water.  After giving up caffeine, I decided not to start up again, although Tracy does have some teas that she recommends - http://www.dragonherbs.com/prodinfo.asp?number=601 - (I can't tell if this has caffeine or not to tell you the truth but either way it looks pretty good for you.) 

Overall I would say I like the method and will continue.  It is varied - which is what I need.  And its a lot more active than some other fitness options.  The trouble is, between work, buying a house and all the other demands from the day-to-day, it is hard to stay motivated.  I'm certain I will slip up one day an go pig out on some delicious Mexican food.   Before I get down on myself for all that I try to remember one of my favorite quotes from silent screen actress Mary Pickford, 
"If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down."

Read more: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mary_pickford.html#ixzz17clBwHMO


No comments:

Post a Comment