Thursday, January 5, 2012

Have you SEEN this new ad? You should...

Whew. David Beckham does it again.

Can a man look any better than this? I think not.  Good Lord.


I actually googled his workout plan because a certain someone I know used to have a body quite close to this when he was playing soccer. (ah, the good old days)
I believe this article, by Brad Campbell, hit the nail on the head:

                             Guys, if you’re not feeling David Beckham’s lean and tone look,
                             I’ve got news for you. Chicks dig David Beckham.
                             Girls are freakin’ obsessed with this guy, so pay attention
                            and stop thinking that big, bulky muscles are where it’s at.

Amen.  I've never been a fan of bulky guys.  Its not surprising Beckham does lots of cardio and interval training to look this good, as well as spending lots of time playing his sport.  I mean, seriously.  Have you ever seen an overweight professional soccer player?  There's no fat guy huffing and puffing his way down the field in that game.  All of those guys have great bodies.  

I say Beckham is good inspiration for those looking to get fit in 2012.  I'm extremely inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment