Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Well Hello There.

Honestly I forgot I had a blog.  Do people still blog?  I apparently don't. 

These days I prefer Instagram stories more than anything.  You can follow that journey here:
 Lesley's Instagram

Mostly, I have fallen into the "too busy" for much of anything trap.  Between work,  raising two wild boys and everything else life throws at me I don't have time for much of anything.

I am, however, working on reading more and my current book is I Will Teach You To Be Rich.
I highly recommend this book!  The author makes it so easy to read about what could be considered a boring topic.  The advice is very practical and sustainable.  I am looking forward to the chapter on investing.  Maybe I'll be able to retire one day sooner rather than later.

Now back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment