Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm BACK!

So... I haven't blogged in a long-ass time!  That's what happens when you focus on nonsense instead of the important things.  That's what I've been doing lately...focusing on nonsense.  Its time to get back to business!

There are a lot of exciting things going on right now.  I'm starting my Tracy Anderson Metamorphosis on Monday.  I actually got my butt out of bed and started working out today just for good measure - but I don't start the full on program until Monday AM.  Its never to late to get in shape for bathing suit season! 

Also, after a lot of hassle, I finally have a fully functioning printing press! (FedEx did a poor job shipping it and it arrived broken).  Now its fixed and I already have a project to work on this weekend for my best friend who is a Senior Lecturer at A&M.  I need to think of a name for my little printing press business...  I think I'm going to name it after my little pug, Iris.  Not really fair to her brother, but I just love the name Iris.  I almost wish I had saved it for a future daughter.  Now, of course, I can't name a future daughter Iris because I suppose its vaugely insulting to be named after the dog. 

My other project is my house.  After being there almost 3 months it is still not all set up.  I have lots of decorating to do yet and need to purchase a lot of large items - such as a dining room table and office furniture.  I'm on a timeline because I want to have a housewarming party this summer!  Also I have a huge garden box (16 feet by 4 feet) that I am currently filling up with carrots, peppers, tomatoes, squash, and whatever else I can think of to grow.  If I'm successful I am going to have a lot of food to bring to the office!

I'm really inspired right now to get my whole life into shape.  People are constantly changing and I feel like now is a good time to put my life in a better direction than it has been the last few months.  Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment