Saturday, March 26, 2011

Metamorphosis - Day 1

The Mission:  Flat Tummy

I have never had a flat, toned stomach in my life.   I am determined to have one by summer and look fabulous in my bathing suit. 

I was going to wait until Monday to start Tracy Anderson's Metamorphosis but I decided today was as good a day as any.  Plus Monday's are so hectic.  Better to start a new workout when I have more time to learn it on the weekend. 

The dance cardio was tough.  After about 10 minutes I was huffing and puffing and pretty much wanted to die.  I am out of shape!  Not a good sign for my overall cardio health, I think.  My doctor would be so disappointed.  She's always wanting me to work out, eat better, drink less...blah blah blah.  Guess she is getting her wish.

Its only an hour a day, 6 days a week for 90 days.  I can do this.  I actually don't feel that bad now that its over.  I'm just drenched in sweat from working out in my hot-ass sunroom (Tracy wants you to do the workout with no A/C.  As she likes to say - the only magic fairy dust is sweat).

Now I need to shop for food.   And bid adieu to my beloved Mexican food for the next 90 days.

Day 1 down, 89 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment