Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Metamorphosis Day 10 - Tracy Anderson Method

Yea! Today's workout will mark the last day of this strength training series!  I'm looking forward to something new tomorrow.  My ass actually still hurts from the strength training, although the cardio seems to be getting easier.  I should really be past day 10 but I took two days of rest during this period instead of one.  I have to blame my friend's birthday celebration for one of those days.  But I made up for it by working out BEFORE the Rangers game on Sunday.

I have to say, so far so good.  During this period I have lost a 1/2 inch on my butt and a  1/2 inch on my tummy.  Those are the only two places I'm measuring.  I guess I should measure my arms and legs as well but I'm not too worried there.  If its coming off my stomach and butt it has to be coming off my arms and legs as well right?  Surely! (Lets hope so, because if not, then I'm going to look weird)

I'm **mostly** sticking to the eating plan, but I feel like I'm hungry ALL THE TIME.  It doesn't help that my guy is stuffing his face with pizza, soda and ice cream almost every night while I'm eating a veggie burger.  Last night I made him homemade brownies.  That's right, FROM SCRATCH!  Ok, so turns out its not that hard really.  Somehow I actually had all the ingredients in my kitchen.  I even drizzled some chocolate syrup on them.  He's a pretty lucky guy.  Good thing I'm not a huge fan of sweets.  I'd rather have Mexican food...or a glass (or 2) of wine.

Speaking of drinking - that has been kind of hit and miss.  I drank at the Rangers game on Sunday (of course) but for the most part I have stopped drinking during the week. I do have a pub crawl coming up on April 16.  I'll have to try and refrain from drinking at all until then.  We'll see how that goes.

(After tonight) 10 days down, 80 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment