Thursday, November 17, 2011

Solution to a freezing office.

My office is like ice.  I'm not sure why the A/C is running when its 60 degrees outside but its almost unbearably cold.  Thankfully I have a little heater under my desk to help keep me warm but now I have a PERFECT solution:

FOREVER LAZY!!!!!!!

That's Right!  Forget the Snuggie - This thing is the SERIOUS answer to anyone who is cold and also lazy.  Its like a hoodie with legs - and a drop seat.  That's right, I said a drop seat.  So you don't even have to take it off to go to the bathroom.  Wow.

 These people really back up the name Forever Lazy by calling their colors "Workday Blues" and, my personal favorite, "Asleep on the Job Gray."  


Seriously?  Who actually owns one of these???  I'm sure they've sold tons.  I've got to get to work on the next big idea for a reverse blanket/hoodie/longjohn something or other.  Only problem is, now that the name Forever Lazy is taken, whatever will I call it?







No comments:

Post a Comment